Chris and I have been married one year today!! I can't even believe it. It has gone SO fast. Being married is seriously the best. Get ready for picture overload...we had such an amazing wedding day, I couldn't help but post some favorites!
We have definitely been through a lot as a couple in just one year but I honestly wouldn't change one thing because then we wouldn't be where we are today. Going through hard things together brings you closer and makes you stronger. I'm thankful for the unique challenges we have faced our first year and know that now we really are a stronger team because of them.
Here are some first year events and adventures:
- We've been able to travel a lot! (Utah of course, Mexico, Colorado several times, California once, Georgia several times, Florida a bunch, Philadelphia once and New York twice. Not even counting our cross country trek that took us through 4 additional states!) Rackin' up frequent flier miles!!
- We moved! Both to Florida and then me to New York and now back to Florida.
- We've made some new friends and watched a lot of our good ones get married.
- We both graduated college.
- We have both had amazing career building opportunities.
I am so so thankful for Chris. He is such an example to me in so many ways. He makes me laugh everyday, he is a good listener and a worthy priesthood holder in our home. He is the perfect complement to my personality and where I have weaknesses he has such strong strengths. He makes me a better person and wife. We have so much fun together and love being able to see each other everyday now without any separations hanging over our heads.
We are really excited to see what the next year of marriage holds! We really don't know where we will be or what we will be doing! But we'll be doing whatever it is together.
I feel so blessed to have the true gospel in my life, especially regarding marriage. We are sealed for time and all eternity. We will be together forever. I can't wait!