Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New York Minute

My internship at L'Oreal is over! I can't even believe how fast it went. It seriously flew! The experience was SO amazing. I loved every second. I learned so much about myself, marketing, brand management and A LOT about hair haha. I had the opportunity to work with and meet some truly amazing people who I will always remember. I miss it already!

The last week of work we had a big closing event with the intern program. We went bowling at Chelsea Piers and it was so fun (even though I sucked).
Me and Jessica my BYU buddy
Sarah, Me, Jessica
Me and Sarah, I will miss her!

Here are some pics from the last day of work:
Alyson and I at our desk
Claudia, Me, Alyson and Anita
Breakroom on our floor (the 35th)
Long view of our floor, woohooo for Matrix red!
The 9th floor (where all our managers and the rest of the Matrix marketing team sits)
Intern row!
The fab 4
Me, Sarah, Alyson, Penni
Me and Sarah
Anita and I

I was so incredibly lucky to have this summer experience. Thanks everyone (esp Chris) for being so supportive and excited for me. I can't wait for more great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment