Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jackson's Blessing

On the first weekend of March, our sweet baby boy was blessed by Chris. What an amazing and proud experience for me as a wife and mother to these two special boys. I love that we give our babies names and blessings in our church, it makes for such a unique and spiritual occasion.

We were extremely blessed to have so much family here for the blessing as well - parents, grandparents, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles and friends. It was a party, believe me.

Blessing weekend also included some great food, Jax's first shots (so sad!), a fun and delicious open house, lots and lots of laughs, baby kisses and a quick trip down to Colorado Springs.
I am so thankful for all that I have been blessed with and the amazing, supportive and loving family I come from, married into and am creating for myself. I am endlessly grateful for a strong and dedicated husband who worthily holds the priesthood in our home and was able to give our tiny baby a beautiful blessing full of remarkable promises. Life is so good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment