Thursday, August 25, 2011

Two Years


Dear Chris-

Today is our second anniversary! Can you even believe we have been married for two whole years? Or that the last year has gone by so quickly? I can't. In some ways it feels like its been longer; like you've been a part of me my whole life. Like I've known you that long. In other ways it feels so short. Like we're still just beginning our adventures and experiences together, even though we've already had a lot of them.

Mostly it feels like the best two years of my life. The best two I could have asked for. The two that have totally surpassed my expectations in every way. I never could have imagined how much more I could love you than when we were dating or even on our wedding day. But its true! I do! I love you more and more everyday.

This year has been awesome because we've actually been able to spend most of it together! Something I will never take for granted. We started this second year in Florida, spent a few months in Georgia and then finally got settled here in Colorado. You started a new job and we got moved in. We were able to visit some fun Caribbean spots, travel to California (a lot now:), visit your mission in San Antonio and drop into Utah for a few days. We've had so much fun exploring our new city and really making it our own.

I'm so excited to make even more memories during our next year and all the years after that! I'm so proud of you and thankful for you and all that you do for our family! I can't wait to see you tonight and celebrate this weekend!

Glad you're mine forever,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment