Friday, January 21, 2011

Midnight Macaroni




I am loving my job. No, I haven't found a "real" paying one yet. I'm talking about being a wife. I know I've been a wife for awhile now but between living apart, living in a hotel and living with my parents, I haven't really had the full responsibility of the role in awhile.
I love our cute apartment, love scouring the internet for ways to decorate while saving money, love trying out yummy new recipes, even love making the bed every morning. Mostly I just love Chris and the chance I have to do little things for my sweet husband after all he does for me. Even making midnight macaroni. Living with your best friend really is so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good wife! :) Is it bad that I saw those bowls of mac and cheese and I could literally taste it! :)

    ReplyDelete