Monday, November 8, 2010

Announcements announcements announcements!

NEWS:

  • I updated the blog look! I'm very happy with it.
  • Fall is falling and its beautiful
  • We are still living it up in Georgia


GOOD NEWS:

  • The San Francisco Giants won the World Series!! Finally one of my teams won something.


GREAT NEWS:

  • Chris got a job!! We are so excited and I am so so proud of him. Starting at the beginning of next year he will be working for a global consulting firm and we will be stationed in Denver, Colorado (hence our new blog theme). We feel very blessed to have a job and very excited about the future!

1 comment:

  1. The Giants winning the World Series is NOT good news. Even though I don't regularly contribute to this blog, I can't stand for this.

    Go Rockies.

    ReplyDelete