Monday, January 4, 2010

the last first day




Well we are back! We had a fabulous Christmas in Georgia and a great new years vacation to Philadelphia and New York City. It was SO awesome to have some time at home and see my family! I miss them!
Today I had my last first day of a semester....EVER! Classes should be awesome and Chris is playing Mr. Mom while he studies for the GMAT and waits for his florida adventure to start.
I promise to update soon with pictures of our grand east coast adventure! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Ash! LOVED your wedding pictures on facebook! So did my mom by the way... she called me to tell me :) Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Loved your fam's Christmas card. Looks like you have an eventful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky!!!!!!!! gosh girl, that's awesome that today was the last first day for you. we need to celebrate...without a campaign. haha

    ReplyDelete